California Psychics has been around for over 25 years and their attractive introductory offer of $1 per minute draws a lot of people in.
Unfortunately, time online and low psychic rates doesn’t always mean an unforgettable and valuable experience for everyone.
If you tried California Psychics but didn’t enjoy your experience, you will be happy to know they do have a refund policy.
Let’s look at how you can get your money back.
California Psychics’ Satisfaction Guarantee
California Psychics has one of the most rigorous screening processes. Unlike many other psychic websites, California Psychics screens potential advisors for a month, putting them through a 4-step process that includes two evaluations, a background check, and an online training program.
While this strict screening process increases the likelihood that you’ll get a reading from an experienced psychic, you might still be unhappy with your outcome.
Thankfully, California Psychics offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee that promises a refund if you’re not satisfied with your reading.
But like most satisfaction guarantees, there are a few things to note:
- You can only request a refund once per month and it must be for your most recent psychic reading.
- California Psychics’ refund comes in the form of California Psychics Dollars (credits), not actual cash. So you will have to have an active account to be able to use the refund.
- California Psychics issues refunds based on the length of the psychic reading, with a maximum refund of 15 minutes worth of credits.
- You can only use your refund credits for a reading with a different advisor.
- Also, California Psychics will only credit one refund per psychic, so you can’t complain about the same psychic twice.
How to Apply for a Refund
I found California Psychics’ refund process to be very straightforward.
All you have to do is contact their customer service department over the phone within 24 hours of the psychic reading you’re unsatisfied with.
California Psychics can deny your request if you submit a refund after 24 hours, so complain as early as possible.
If your complaint is on time and legitimate, California Psychics will credit your account with a refund.
Overall, the California Psychics satisfaction guarantee is pretty fair. But with only one refund request per month, it’s best to do a lot of research on each psychic before getting a reading. Doing so reduces the likelihood of an unsatisfactory reading so I rarely have to request refunds.
Here are some features on the California Psychics website that can help you avoid unsatisfactory psychic readings:
- Ask a Question — The California Psychics “Ask a Question” feature allows you to submit a question and get a reply from a random psychic for free. You can use this feature to get an idea of how experienced California Psychics advisors are, and whether the site is right for you.
- Psychic Profiles and Reviews — California Psychics advisors have very detailed profiles, which include a short bio/description, the year the psychic joined the site, the number of readings they’ve given, and reviews from actual previous users. Spend some time going through the profiles of the psychics you’re interested in to choose the best one for you.
- Introductory Offer — California Psychics offers new users psychic readings from as low as $1 per minute. You can use your introductory package to try out the psychics you’re interested in before choosing the best advisor for you.
And if you still end up with a reading you’re not happy with, California Psychics’ 100% satisfaction guarantee should come in handy. To get even more info about California Psychics, click here to read the full review.