If you’re as busy as I am, you probably don’t have time to sit down and phone a psychic for readings and advice.
That’s why I love email psychic readings. I can email a psychic I already know and trust, and receive a personalized, thoughtful, and thorough answer in a matter of hours.
After all, I do everything from my bills and groceries to staying in touch with my family online. You should definitely be able to get a psychic reading online too – and email makes it so easy!
Here’s my guide to getting an email psychic reading, and the best sites to use for it.
In a rush? These are my top picks for email readings:
- Keen – Careful screening, a satisfaction guarantee, and total anonymity make Keen my first choice for email psychic readings.
- Kasamba – 30 years of experience and more than 1,700 psychics.
- Psychic Center – clear instructions for successful email readings.
What Are Email Psychic Readings?
Traditionally, psychic readings take place face-to-face or over the phone. The psychic you’re talking to can either see or hear you, which helps them feel your energy and connect to you.
Email psychic readings are different. Your entire reading takes place through your inbox. It’s easy to see worry, fear, or doubt in someone’s face, but it’s much harder to write everything that you’re feeling.
You email your questions to your chosen psychic, who then responds. They may ask more questions to better understand your situation before giving you an answer. The entire reading is done through emails.
Is an Email Psychic Reading Right for Me?
In most cases, an email psychic reading is a great choice. Skilled psychics will be able to understand your needs from the information you provide in your email.
Ultimately, email readings – like all interactions with a psychic – are based on energy. As long as you can bring open and honest energy to your writing, your psychic will be able to help you, and you’ll get an accurate reading.
That’s why you should use a site known for carefully screening its psychics. The person answering your email needs to be sensitive enough to understand what you’re looking for, even if you struggle to put it into words.
You may even find that an email reading is better for you than a “regular” phone or video readings. You’ll have more time to formulate your questions, and your psychic won’t be pressured to give you instant answers, so you’ll get a more thoughtful and thorough response.
I’m often frustrated at the end of a phone or video reading as I can’t remember exactly what my psychic said. One of the best parts of getting an email psychic reading is having a physical copy of the answers you’re given. Just save or print your email so you can always look back at your psychic’s advice.
Email readings are also great if you’re very busy and can’t find enough time for a long phone session. They’re also perfect for people who may feel embarrassed or judged. Even though your psychic is only there to help you, it’s also ok if you don’t want a live-action interaction.
If you’re still not convinced, you can always try a live chat session before committing to a full email reading. Many psychic reading sites offer free chat minutes, so you can easily find the right psychic for you.
How to Get an Email Psychic Reading
After you choose the right site for you, you need to select the perfect psychic. Check that they specialize in the kind of reading you need, and that they only use tools and techniques that you’re comfortable with. You can also read their reviews.
Getting a psychic reading through email can feel intimidating. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your reading:
- Be prepared. Before you write your email, make sure you’re ready to focus all your energies on your questions, as your psychic will need to pick up on your energy through your words. I found that meditating before I emailed my questions really helped my focus on what I wanted from my email reading.
- Be specific. Write specific questions that are open ended and will help your psychic understand your problem. When I get email psychic readings, I take time to make sure my questions are open-ended, specific, and clear, so that my psychic has all the information they need to give me personalized, accurate answers.
- Be open. As with any other psychic reading, sometimes the answer you’re given isn’t the one you had in mind. Make sure that you’re open to hearing your answers and discovering your truth, whatever it may be.
The Best Psychic Sites for Email Readings
All of the sites I recommend below have great psychics who can help you via email. Choosing a psychic from a recommended, tested site is a good way to make sure your psychic is genuinely gifted and able to help you.
1. Keen – Best for specialized techniques for accurate answers
What I Liked:
- “Find a Psychic” tool helps you match with the best reader for you.
- Huge choice of categories and specializations – you’ll always be able to find a reader who’s an expert in the kind of reading you’re looking for.
What I Disliked:
- Keen doesn’t obviously advertise email readings, even though most of its psychics offer them.
Keen’s psychics can use their gifts to help you find clarity in a huge range of subjects. The site’s experts offer readings ranging in even the most niche categories, like Mayan or Vedic astrology.
Getting email readings is simple: choose a psychic (or use the site’s helpful “Find a Psychic” tool to be matched with one), and select the email icon from the menu on their profile.
Most of Keen’s psychics are really highly rated. I was cynical until I tried using Keen myself: the site’s readers are genuinely gifted. They gave me honest, thoughtful, and inspiring answers to the questions I emailed in, leaving me certain that I experienced a true reading through email.
2. Kasamba – Free chat minutes help you choose the right psychic
What I Liked:
- 3 free minutes of live chat with each psychic reader before committing to an email reading.
- Huge range of psychics with lots of different specializations.
- Careful vetting process to ensure real psychics with genuine gifts.
What I Disliked:
- The site asked me to suggest a price. I would prefer to know up-front how much I’m paying for a reading.
My favorite thing about Kasamba is how carefully it screens its psychic readers. Whether I’m emailing someone I’ve talked to before, or contacting a new psychic for the first time, I’m always confident that I’m talking to an experienced professional.
Getting an email reading on Kasamba is easy. Choose a psychic, and check the menu on the left side to make sure they offer email readings. Then, fill in the Email Reading form and wait for a response.
You can choose a psychic by using your free chat minutes to make sure they’re a good match for whatever problems you’re dealing with. You can also mark your favorites, so you can easily find a psychic to help you next time you want a reading.
3. Psychic Center – Reliable answers from carefully vetted readers
What I Liked:
- Reward program – you earn credit towards your future readings with every reading you get.
- Third-party vetting means that you’re always in contact with reliable psychics.
What I Disliked:
- Relatively small amount of reading specializations, so you may not find someone who can answer your specific question.
Psychic Center prides itself on offering a selection of carefully-vetted psychic readers. Although it offers a limited range of specializations compared to other sites, its readers are truly experts in their areas.
It’s easy to email your psychic: simply click the email icon on the right-hand menu bar on your chosen psychic’s menu. The site offers you clear directions so you can get the most out of your psychic reading, and includes details on the kinds of questions you should ask. It also clearly states its refund policy, so there are no hidden surprises later.
Email psychic readings are a great option if you’re short on time, or need a while to think about exactly what you want to ask. They let you focus on your intentions, and carefully write questions for your chosen psychic to answer.
My favorite psychic site for email readings is Keen. It offers a “Find a Psychic” tool which really helped me connect with a reader who understood what I needed.