The moon is a very powerful source of energy that can be harnessed to change your life. Every phase of the moon brings its own unique energies, all of which you can use to your advantage.
In this blog, I will show you how to use the power of the full moon to create moon water.
What is Moon Water
In the same way that the lunar cycles influence the ocean, the moon’s rays can charge any water with vibrant energy. When water is left directly under the moonlight and is paired with other elements such as crystals, you can create a powerful spiritual tool.
Moon water can be used for the manifestation of your goals while bringing a cleansing balance to your world. It gets rid of unwanted energies and helps you stay connected to the universe.
How to Make Moon Water
1. Ensure that the moon is in the correct phase
The different cycles of the moon can bring varying energies to your moon water, so it’s important to make sure the moon is in the correct phase first. Ideally, you should wait for the full moon as it brings the most potent positive influence. It’s best to never make moon water during an eclipse as the energies are much darker.
2. Select an appropriate container
As trivial as it may seem, the container that holds your moon water can have an influence on how well the energy is retained. The container needs to emit the same vibrations you are trying to manifest with your moon water. Any type of container will do – just make sure it speaks to your spirit.
3. Fill the container with water
Moon water can be consumed, but it has other uses too. Depending on your need for the moon water, try to find a clean, natural source of water to fill your container with. In a pinch, tap or bottled water will do too. Purified water is most recommended for moon water you intend on drinking.
4. Charge the water with your intentions
You’ll need to have a clear idea of your intentions so that the water you’ve filled your container with is well prepared to receive similar energies. Meditate on your intentions for the water by using crystals and other spiritual tools to help you. Remember that if you intend on drinking the water, you shouldn’t perform any rituals that will dirty it. If you need help clearing your energy, get help from a psychic on Keen – the first 3 minutes are free.
5. Place the container directly in the moonlight
Make sure your container is closed so it does not become contaminated and then place it somewhere it will receive as much moonlight as possible. Ensure that the spot you’ve chosen is accessible and isn’t at risk of being damaged by natural forces.
6. Retrieve your moon water the next morning
The earlier you retrieve your moon water the better since the sunlight brings its own energy, which can alter the power of your moon water. One night in the moonlight is sufficient to make your moon water strong enough for your spiritual intentions.
How to Use Moon Water
- Spiritual Uses: Take your spiritual practices to a whole other level with the help of moon water. The powerfully charged moon water brings vibrant energy and has the potential to invigorate your sessions. Moon water can be used to cleanse and program your crystals, making them even more powerful in bringing your intentions to fruition. You can spray your rooms with moon water or even water your plants with it to allow the energy to surround you.
- Health: Drinking moon water can have miraculous health benefits and can free you both emotionally and mentally. It brings a wonderful catharsis when sipped as you become more in sync with the universe. You can drink it as is, or even make herbal tea using the water.
- Beauty: Moon water can be a great addition to your skincare routine, but for the best absorption you can add it to your bath water and allow the energy to soak into your skin. A moon bath can be taken to the next level by adding crystals, herbs, and powerful candles to the mix.
Getting Help from a Psychic
Although there are many spiritual tools you can create and use at home, sometimes you need a little help getting started. Psychics are great guides for strengthening your spirituality and getting the most out of your efforts. They can also help nudge you in the right direction – no matter what advice you may need. When you feel as though there are dark forces working against you, a psychic can give you guidance directly from the universe.
Here are some highly recommended sites.
Keen is a psychic site that has been providing online psychic services for two decades. They have an extensive range of specialist psychics who are ready to help you hone your spiritual practices. As a new customer, you’ll get three minutes of reading time completely free.
California Psychics is a great site if you’re looking for standardized pricing on your readings. Their psychics are separated into three tiers so you can choose one that suits your budget. As a new customer, you’ll also benefit from a special rate of only $1 per minute.
Psychic Source is a reliable site that is known for its video psychic readings. Get visual guidance from a psychic on the best ways to make moon water in your own personal space. Your first reading will be available at a rate of only $0.66 a minute, with an additional three minutes free.
The universe has gifted us with so many ways to connect to it, and making your own moon water is a really easy way to start. Its many benefits and uses will give you a renewed lust for spiritual fulfillment and you’ll begin to feel yourself manifesting your desires more easily every day. If you still need advice, be sure to chat to a psychic on a site such as Keen.